Modern life with its intensive pace weakly contributes to maintaining health and good mood. Relaxing massage will help to relax the muscles after a long working day, strengthen the body and increase self-esteem. The procedure should be carried out to maintain vigor and well-being, as well as to prevent various diseases, for example low libido and muscle spasms.
Relaxing massage of whole body has an extensive list of indications. The procedure is performed for diseases of the cardiovascular and nervous systems, respiratory and digestive organs, diseases of the musculoskeletal system. Massage is effective during metabolic disorders and functional disorders. It is prescribed as an additional therapy for gynecological problems and diseases of the urogenital system.
Massage techniques aimed at the treatment of many diseases and pathological conditions. The procedure helps with headache and joint pain, edema, hypertension, peptic ulcer. The use of classical massage exercises as an additional treatment for injuries, sprains of tendons, ligaments and muscles will be effective. Exercise relieves from stress, chronic fatigue and insomnia, as well as from the symptoms of fatigue.
Unfortunately, the procedure is not available to everyone. Before the massage, make sure that there are no contraindications. These are: fever and inflammatory processes, blood diseases, bleeding, infectious and skin diseases, thrombosis, mental problems and other symptoms. Before prescribing a course, be sure to consult with your doctor and watch a video of a classic relaxing massage.
Relaxing massage has a high value for a weakened body. It is able to clear the skin of dead cells, stimulate blood flow, speed up the metabolism, eliminate muscle tension and increase the tone of the walls of blood vessels. To perform the massage correctly, you need to adhere to the following recommendations and tips:
• throughout the procedure, the muscles of the patient’s body should be as relaxed as possible;
• conduct the session should be only on cleansed skin, always with warm hands;
• exercises begin easily and gently, gradually increasing the intensity of movements;
• The basic techniques of classic massage – stroking, kneading, vibration, rubbing, squeezing;
• before the procedure, apply a massage cream or oil on the body;
• the number of sessions depends on the patient’s age, his illness and the individual characteristics of the organism;
• the best time for a massage at home is the evening, before bedtime, when the body is most relaxed;
• do not take a break between techniques, from one action immediately go to another;
• if you wish, you can use aromatic oils that will have a beneficial effect on the nervous system;
• during relaxing massage medicinal ointments and gels are used;
• before the session, turn on the relaxing music (the sound of the forest or the sea, birds singing), this will give a special atmosphere and set the patient in the right mood;
• Complete the session with slow, soft strokes.